Why is India first choice for Yoga Teacher Training?admin
Yoga is gaining prominence as the quintessential lifestyle modification across the globe. Even western countries are smitten by the amazing benefits of yoga. However, yoga is the age-old practice, which has its origin in India. Yoga is a way to learn and understand spiritual India as it is associated with the culture and heritage of India. In Sanskrit, yoga means ‘to unite,’ and it describes a way to lead a healthy life. The origin of yoga is considered to be as old as the human civilization in India. No wonder India is the first choice for Yoga Teacher’s Training. The holy city of Rishikesh is considered the gateway of Yoga teacher training India.
Why is Rishikesh popular for Yoga Teacher Training?
Rishikesh is the spiritual city located in the Uttarakhand state of India. It is about 25 kms away from Haridwar and 43 kms away from Dehra Dun, the capital of Uttarakhand. Rishikesh is considered to be one of the holiest places in India. If you were wondering why Rishikesh is considered the first choice for yoga, here’s a look:
- Rishikesh is situated at the foot of the mighty Himalayas. The Himalayas are sacred mountains which offer spectacular view and spirituality. Many saints and sages have made the beautiful Himalayas their shelter. For many centuries, the Himalayas are home to some of the great masters of yoga. The experience of breathing and basking in the divine air of mountain ranges is impeccable.
- It is said that a lot of sages have meditated in Rishikesh. It adds to the spiritual feeling for those who are visiting the place for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. It is not possible to experience the spiritual vibes in any other city across the globe.
- The city is located on the banks of river Ganges. The presence of pious river is itself going to create a spiritual feeling among the students who are looking for beginning their Yoga journey. It gives them a zeal and willingness to explore the deeper layers of yoga.
- Alcohol and non-vegetarian food are banned in the city of Rishikesh. It is important while training for yoga to lead a healthy lifestyle which consists of satvik food habits. The students need to keep the bad habits and distractions at bay. Non-vegetarian food and Alcohol is believed to distract an individual which is why they are not preferred by people on a spiritual journey.
- Yet another attraction to the city of Rishikesh is the climate which remains pleasant throughout the year. The valleys and mountain ranges make the nights chilly at night. The weather is simply amazing for a teacher’s training. The learning experience amidst natural surroundings is way better than learning yoga in closed AC rooms.
- Rishikesh is acknowledged as the yoga capital of the World for a reason! A lot of yoga retreatsIndiaare located in Rishikesh as taking a dip in the holy Ganges and meditating on its banks is sure to take you a step closer to attaining Moksha.
- There are many yoga schools in Rishikesh that offer insight on Ayurveda as well. It is an excellent opportunity for the students to expand their skill set. It is difficult to find this in any other training school across the country.
- Many people from abroad come to Rishikesh every year for pursuing their training in Yoga.
If you have already planned to pursue your yoga training in Rishikesh, keep the below-mentioned points in mind for choosing the right Yoga center:
- Experience and reputation: You must research the experience of the yoga institute as an experienced center will be better able to impart diversified knowledge about Yoga.
- Style of Yoga: The next factor to look for is the style of yoga. Your choice of course or school depends on whether you wish to learn Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa or multi-style yoga.
- Instructors: Instructors play a significant role in your journey. An experienced and cordial instructor will never intimidate you and help you progress with their support and guidance.
If you are planning to take your spiritual journey ahead with teacher training program, there is nothing that can beat the perfection which Rishikesh offers!